Join the team at Threespot and help use the power of design and ideas to inform people, encourage action, and propel society forward.
Interactive Designers at Threespot craft strategic solutions through captivating aesthetics. They understand that brand and visual storytelling are essential to creating impactful designs. They shape the look and feel of digital experiences to elevate a brand’s online presence. Not satisfied with the status quo, our designers look beyond current trends to find new and better solutions for our clients.
If you want to work for clients who are making a difference and not just a profit, we should talk.
- Create original designs for websites, apps, and interactive experiences for both desktop and mobile
- Creation and implementation of logos and brand systems
- Working to help others bring their ideas to completion though the production phase
- Communicating internally with project teams and externally with clients
- Revising designs based on client feedback with guidance from other team members
- Please provide a link to your online portfolio, applications without a portfolio will not be considered
- This is a creative design position; UX or similarly focused portfolios will not be considered
- 3-6 years of experience in related role at an agency
- Thorough knowledge of all major design software applications and how they work together; especially Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Understanding of the creative process; from conception to critique, and presentation to revisions
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a larger team and simultaneously work on multiple projects of various sizes
- Formal education is not a prerequisite, however we do require real-world work experience to qualify for this position
- Well organized, with an attention to detail and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Part-time or contract workers will not be considered
- Portfolio examples of experience with motion design, animation, interaction design, or product design practices
- A basic understanding of web development including HTML/CSS and WordPress
- Familiarity and the ability to speak to best practices concerning web usability, accessibility, and technical implementation
- Though not required a BFA, or equivalent, is a plus
Threespot is a Black woman-led digital strategy agency built to fight for socially conscious organizations. Founded in 1999, Threespot aims to interrupt the status quo and reshape how organizations think and talk about themselves. That’s translated into dynamic digital strategies, custom user experiences, and enlivened brands for the likes of the ACLU, Color of Change, and the National Park Service.
As a Certified B Corp™, we’re motivated to leave this world better off than how we found it. We’re committed to solving complex problems by bringing diverse perspectives and voices to the table and an empathetic ear to every conversation.
Salary & Benefits
- $60-75k or commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans at little to no cost to you
- 401k with 100% employer match for a portion of contributions
- Monthly phone/internet stipend
- Monthly health and wellness stipend
- 11 Company/Federal Holidays off
- Generous professional development program
- Caregiver leave
- 100% employer-paid life, short term disability, and long term disability insurance policies
- Fun company events, activities, and gatherings throughout the year
- Threespot has been a Certified B Corporation since 2015. We chose this path to demonstrate our commitment to using our business as a force for good. A career at a B Corporation means you will be working at a company that balances profit and purpose while delivering a positive impact for our clients, employees, community, and the environment
How to Apply
Fill out the application that’s linked from this page. Rachel, our HR Manager, will get back to you promptly.
Threespot is committed to increasing our own diversity and continuing to build an inclusive environment at our workplace. We strongly encourage members of all underrepresented communities to apply; including women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Though not required, we strongly recommend that you include a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you want to work at Threespot, and how your experience directly relates to the position outlined above