Join the team at Threespot and help our clients and internal teams alike to bring about positive change in the world.
Threespot Creative Directors ensure the delivery of high level creative and strategic value to our clients. They inspire and motivate internal creative teams; bringing energy, ideas, creativity, and leadership to help them solve our clients challenges.
Creative Directors are the throughline for a project on how branding, strategy, content, design, and technology work together to create real impact. Our CDs work to establish the overall creative vision of a project and ensure that all creative output is in line with the defined vision.
If you want to work for clients who are making a difference and not just a profit, we should talk.
- Collaborates with client services colleagues to define strategic creative goals for our clients and support them in nurturing long-term relationships
- Leads, supports, and inspires the creative team to do their best work. Ensures the quality, consistency and timeliness of our creative output and determines appropriate creative solutions
- Prepare and present key documents which shape the overall arc of a project; including creative briefs and strategic roadmaps. Develop and conduct key activities such as brand workshops, and audience / stakeholder interviews
- Clearly communicate goals, findings, and concept verbally, visually, and in written form to internal teams and clients
- Assists in the business development process by; helping to identify opportunities, craft visions and frame processes for proposals, and prepare and deliver client pitches
- Assists in promoting the agency by developing content and concepts that show our strategic thinking and creative work
- Please provide a link to your online portfolio, applications without a portfolio will not be considered
- At least 5-7 years of experience in related role at an agency
- Strong leadership, creative, and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to lead and manage both clients and projects teams
- Demonstrated experience in the field(s) of Branding, User Experience, Digital & Content Strategy, Design and/or Development; illustrated via an online portfolio showing your personal work in one of more of those areas as well as that of the teams you are guiding
- Hands-on knowledge of wireframing, video, design, and/or presentation tools (such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, and InVision)
- Experience and/or familiarity with the process of building content management systems using Wordpress, Drupal or other similar systems
- Formal education is not a prerequisite, however we do require real-world work experience to qualify for this position
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Part-time or contract workers will not be considered
Threespot is a Black woman-led digital strategy agency built to fight for socially conscious organizations. Founded in 1999, Threespot aims to interrupt the status quo and reshape how organizations think and talk about themselves. That’s translated into dynamic digital strategies, custom user experiences, and enlivened brands for the likes of the ACLU, Color of Change, and the National Park Service.
As a Certified B Corp™, we’re motivated to leave this world better off than how we found it. We’re committed to solving complex problems by bringing diverse perspectives and voices to the table and an empathetic ear to every conversation.
Salary & Benefits
- $90-110k or commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans at little to no cost to you
- 401k with 100% employer match for a portion of contributions
- Monthly phone/internet stipend
- Monthly health and wellness stipend
- 11 Company/Federal Holidays off
- Generous professional development program
- Caregiver leave
- 100% employer-paid life, short term disability, and long term disability insurance policies
- Fun company events, activities, and gatherings throughout the year
- Threespot has been a Certified B Corporation since 2015. We chose this path to demonstrate our commitment to using our business as a force for good. A career at a B Corporation means you will be working at a company that balances profit and purpose while delivering a positive impact for our clients, employees, community, and the environment
How to Apply
Fill out the application that’s linked from this page. Rachel, our HR Manager, will get back to you promptly.
Threespot is committed to increasing our own diversity and continuing to build an inclusive environment at our workplace. We strongly encourage members of all underrepresented communities to apply; including women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Though not required, we strongly recommend that you include a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you want to work at Threespot, and how your experience directly relates to the position outlined above